NTN 6304 Bearing
A rolling-element bearing, also known as a rolling bearing, is a bearing which carries a load by placing rolling elements (such as balls or rollers) between two bearing rings called races. The relative motion of the races causes the rolling elements to roll with very little rolling resistance and with little sliding.
One of the earliest and best-known rolling-element bearings are sets of logs laid on the ground with a large stone block on top. As the stone is pulled, the logs roll along the ground with little sliding friction. As each log comes out the back, it is moved to the front where the block then rolls on to it. It is possible to imitate such a bearing by placing several pens or pencils on a table and placing an item on top of them. See "bearings" for more on the historical development of bearings.
A rolling element rotary bearing uses a shaft in a much larger hole, and cylinders called "rollers" tightly fill the space between the shaft and hole. As the shaft turns, each roller acts as the logs in the above example. However, since the bearing is round, the rollers never fall out from under the load.
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING N-206 M P/6 Roller Bearings
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING N-206 P/6 Roller Bearings
- 4.5 Inch | 114.3 Mil
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING NUP-315E C/3 Roller Bearings
- BOSTON GEAR
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING NJ-420 M C/3 Roller Bearings
- 5 Inch | 127Millimet
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING NUP-313E W/23 Roller Bearings
- Single Row
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING NUP-313E P/6 C/2 Roller Bearings
- 4 Bolt Pillow Block;
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING NUP-313E C/4 Roller Bearings
- 1820 rpm
- Split Cylindrical Ho
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING NJ-419 M P/6 C/4 Roller Bearings
- 2.75 in
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING NUP-317E M C/4 Roller Bearings
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING LS-0821 Roller Bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.